Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ClaimDOC, 3200 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to ClaimDOC, accessible from https://claim-doc.com/
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Iowa, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the
- Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies here: Cookies: What Do They Do?
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Third-Parties
- Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Third-Parties
- Purpose: These Cookies track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group You with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with Our permission, third-party advertisers can place Cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while You are on third party websites.
Use of Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, to contact You.
Retention of Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Processing of Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is provided by Google LLC.
Hubspot Marketing Analytics
- Hubspot Marketing Analytics is provided by HubSpot, Inc.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We may modify these Terms at any time by posting the revised Terms on the Service. You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the bottom of these Terms. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon such posting. Your use of or access to the Service after such modifications are posted will signify your acceptance of the modifications and your agreement to be bound by them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any modifications to these Terms shall not apply to any dispute between ClaimDOC and any user arising prior to the date on which the revised Terms that contain such modifications are posted.
Information on the Service is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The data set forth herein is for informational purposes only, and no warranty is made that the information is error-free. Please note that once you leave a Service or arrive at an application from another non-ClaimDOC location, either by using a link we may have provided for your convenience or by specifying your own destination, ClaimDOC accepts no responsibility for the content, products and/or services provided at these non-ClaimDOC locations. ClaimDOC does not control, endorse, promote or have any affiliation with any other website or software application (including mobile applications) unless expressly stated herein.
- Aggregate Data. Aggregate Data is PHR Data that: (1) has names and other identifiers removed or altered and (2) is grouped so it does not identify or connect to you as an individual. In other words, Aggregate Data is information that does not identify an individual Services user.
- Authorized Individuals. An Authorized Individual is an individual whom you authorize to access your ClaimDOC Member account on your behalf.
- Authorized Individual-Representative. An Authorized Individual Representative is an individual who has authority to create and manage a ClaimDOC Member account on behalf of a Dependent and may include a parent, guardian, or other legal representative.
- Dependent. A Dependent is a minor child or other individual for whom an Authorized Individual-Representative is the legal representative.
- “PHR” stands for Personal Health Record. A PHR is an electronic health data application that can help you collect, manage, and share your health information and associated bills. The ClaimDOC Member Portal is available via mobile application and the Internet.
- PHR Data. PHR Data means any information in the ClaimDOC Member Portal. It includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Your name and contact information, such as your address, phone number, or email address
- Your medical history, conditions, treatments, and medications
- Your healthcare claims, health plan account numbers, bills, and insurance information
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, ethnicity, and occupation
- Computer information, such as your IP address and “cookie” preferences
- PHR Data includes Personal Information as defined at 1(f) and Aggregate Data as defined at 1(a).
7. Personal Information. Personal information includes your PHR Data, as well as any other information about you that can be reasonably linked to you, such as your name, health information, and other identifiers. Personal Information may also include but is not limited to your financial information or social security number.
8. Provider. A healthcare provider, healthcare practice, or hospital that you authorize to provide information to your ClaimDOC personal health record or whose records are a part of your personal health record by some other authorized means, i.e. submission to insurance for payment.
9. Service Provider. A Service Provider is an entity that is hired to perform certain functions for ClaimDOC to support the development, maintenance, and implementation of the Services. Service Providers may include software or website designers and data storage providers.
Portal Agreement with ClaimDOC
b. ClaimDOC may change these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms to the ClaimDOC website. If you do not agree to the Terms as amended, you should immediately stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the date the amended Terms is posted will constitute your acceptance of the amended Terms.
a. You must provide accurate and complete registration information when you register to use the Service. You are responsible for the security of your passwords and for any use of your account.
b. ClaimDOC reserves the right to restrict who is eligible for an account. ClaimDOC reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine who may qualify for an account and reserves the right to reject or revoke any account at any time without liability. ClaimDOC may enable you to create accounts for minors or other members of your family over whom you have legal authority. You may only do so if you are the Authorized Individual/Authorized Individual Representative, and by doing so, you certify that you have such authority. ClaimDOC may enable you to give access to your account to Authorized Individuals. When you give access to an Authorized Individual, you grant permission to such Authorized Individual to access the information contained within, and/or perform certain transactions through, your account. You also may permit your authorized health care providers to communicate with such Authorized Individuals about your health status.
collection of your information
PHR Data may be entered into the Service directly by you personally or via data transfer from a third-party repository, such as your Provider’s electronic health records or other third-party sources, as further described below. With respect to your PHR Data collected from third-party sources, ClaimDOC shall not collect such information without your specific, written authorization to do so. When you provide such authorization, you may also be asked to designate how often updated information may be transmitted from the applicable third-party source to the Service. Please note, if any PHR Data is released by an authorized third party source to the Service and later invalidated by the third-party source, ClaimDOC reserves the right at the request of the third-party source, to remove that PHR Data from your ClaimDOC Health Record.
Use of Your Information
- ClaimDOC is committed to protecting your personal information and employs a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. This includes, but is not limited to, storing your personal information on secure servers, using robust encryption technology, and requiring comprehensive security training for our workforce.
- ClaimDOC may use non-identifiable anonymous data that is taken from the Personal Information you provide and combine it with other anonymous data to create what is referred to as “Aggregate Data” that may be disclosed to third parties. Aggregate Data is information that describes the habits, usage patterns and/or demographics of users as a group but does not reveal the identity of particular users. Aggregate Data will be used to determine such things as user demographics and usage patterns for our services. ClaimDOC may use Aggregate Data within ClaimDOC to understand the needs of the ClaimDOC community of users and determine what kinds of programs and services we can offer to you.
- As described further below, ClaimDOC may use your PHR Data to:
- Operate and manage the ClaimDOC Member Portal platform, software, and website
- Maintain and protect its computer systems
Comply with the law, such as responding to subpoenas and search warrants
- As part of the Service, you may authorize use the Service to share certain Personal Information with ClaimDOC. You understand that any decision to use the Service in such ways is entirely voluntary. You understand that if you authorize a Service Provider to access your Personal Information in the Service and communicate with you via the Service that Service Provider may permit its/his/her staff and other authorized users within its/his/her facility or office to use the Service to access your Personal Information and communicate with you as well.
- You acknowledge and agree that ClaimDOC is not responsible for any such healthcare provider misidentifying itself or any misuse of the data by such health care providers or their authorized personnel. ClaimDOC’s sole liability and sole responsibility shall be to discontinue access to any entity or individual which ClaimDOC learns misidentified itself/himself/herself or is otherwise misusing PHR Data.
- You may revoke any Service Provider’s, other third-party’s, or Authorized Individual’s permission to (a) communicate with you through the Service; (b) request information from you or your ClaimDOC Health Record through the Service; or (c) provide Personal Information to your ClaimDOC Health Record by utilizing the connection management features of the Service. However, copies of all of your Personal Information previously disclosed to such Service Providers, third parties, or Authorized Individuals and incorporated into such Providers’, third-parties’, or Authorized Individuals’ records, if any, may remain in such records. ClaimDOC cannot, and has no obligation to, remove such information from the Provider’s, third-parties, or Authorized Individuals’ records.
- ClaimDOC does not examine the credentials of, perform background checks on, or give its endorsement to any Provider or Authorized Individual.
- You may grant access to your ClaimDOC account to one or more Authorized Individuals. You may grant an Authorized Individual access to your ClaimDOC account by specifically authorizing ClaimDOC to permit access by such Authorized Individual to your ClaimDOC account. When you grant access to an Authorized Individual, you may permit the Authorized Individual either: (a) to have the same level of access to your ClaimDOC account as you have, i.e., the Authorized Individual shall be authorized to access your ClaimDOC health record and to communicate and/or engage in other transactions with your Providers to the same extent that you are able using ClaimDOC Member Portal; or (b) to have “read-only” access to your ClaimDOC account, i.e., the Authorized Individual shall be authorized to access your ClaimDOC health record ONLY, and shall NOT be able to communicate with or otherwise engage in transactions. Whether or not you grant an Authorized Individual full-access or read-only access to your ClaimDOC account, only you will be able to establish or terminate connections. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) you are solely responsible for verifying the identity of, and monitoring the use by, any Authorized Individual you select; and (b) ClaimDOC has no responsibility or liability in connection with any access to, or use of, your account and information by any Authorized Individual.
Third-Party Content & Services
- ClaimDOC may make third-party services available through the Service. For example, ClaimDOC may enable you to integrate your ClaimDOC Health Record with third-party personal health records. In order to use a specific available service, you must inform ClaimDOC that you would like to: (a) allow the third-party Service Provider to retrieve, provide, and/or modify PHR Data in your account or (b) otherwise share your PHR Data with the third-party Service Provider. Once you authorize a specific third-party Service Provider to access your account, the Service Provider may continue to access your account until you affirmatively disable access. Third-party Service Providers may include both Providers and other entities. You are solely responsible for reviewing and approving each such third-party before sharing your PHR Data through the Service or otherwise allowing them to access it. If you elect to use any service ClaimDOC adds to or enables within the Service, such election constitutes your authorization and consent to sharing your Personal Information with all authorized third-parties.
- ClaimDOC is not responsible for and does not endorse any third-party content or services, and does not make any representations or warranties regarding their quality, content or accuracy. ClaimDOC further does not endorse any third-party Service Providers (including Providers), products, services, opinions, or web sites accessed through the Service. USE OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND RELIANCE ON THEIR CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. CLAIMDOC MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE OR CONTENT.
Not Medical or Legal Advice
You acknowledge and agree that neither ClaimDOC nor the Service offers medical or legal advice. Any content or data accessed through the Service is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for the professional judgment of health care providers in diagnosing and treating patients or a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney advising you personally. ClaimDOC, its licensors and Service Providers are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of your Personal Information, or for any reliance by you or any medical professional on your Personal Information within ClaimDOC.
ClaimDOC Proprietary Rights
ClaimDOC and its licensors own all proprietary rights to the Service and all content and technology related thereto, except for Personal Information and PHR Data, of your ClaimDOC Health Record. ClaimDOC grants you a personal, revocable, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the Service in accordance with these Terms. You may not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, store, transmit or distribute any of ClaimDOC or its licensors’ proprietary material in the Service without the prior written consent of ClaimDOC. Except as expressly set forth herein, you have no right, title or license to any of ClaimDOC or its licensors’ intellectual property.
Restrictions on Use
Your use of the Service and any content accessed or submitted through the Service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances, including any laws regarding the export of data or software. Specifically you agree not to do any of the following: (a) upload to or transmit on the Service any defamatory, indecent, obscene, harassing, violent or otherwise objectionable material, or any material that is, or may be, protected by copyright, without permission from the copyright owner; (b) use the Service to violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction; (c) intercept or attempt to intercept electronic mail or messages not intended for you; (d) misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization; (e) upload to or transmit on the Service any advertisements or solicitations of business; (f) restrict or inhibit use of the Service by others, including disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, causing a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise acting in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this Service; (g) upload or otherwise transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted data; (h) collect information about others (including email addresses) without their consent; (i) download a file or software or include in a message any software, files or links that you know, or have reason to believe, cannot be distributed legally over the Service or that you have a contractual obligation to keep confidential (notwithstanding its availability on the Service); (j) post “spam,” transmit chain letters or engage in other similar activities; (k) advocate illegal activity or discuss an intent to commit an illegal act; (l) disobey any policy or regulations, including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this Service or any networks connected to this Service; (m) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material; (n) upload to or transmit on the Service any hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth in this Section; (o) access the Service other than by the interfaces provided by
ClaimDOC; (p) create, transmit, or display health or other information that you do not own or do not have the right to use; or, (q) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by ClaimDOC, may harm ClaimDOC or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
You further agree that you will not: (i) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service, (ii) attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service, (iii) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ClaimDOC’s infrastructure, or (iv) access, reload or “refresh” transactional pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three (3) second interval.
Modifications and Termination
ClaimDOC may place limits on, modify, suspend or terminate all or any portion of the Service at any time without prior notice. Additionally, notwithstanding the rights you may have to the Personal Information and/or PHR Data in your ClaimDOC Health Record, if any, ClaimDOC may cancel your account and delete all data associated with your account at any time, and without notice, if we deem that you have violated the terms of this agreement. In addition, except with respect to an Authorized IndividualRepresentative who establishes an account on behalf of a Dependent, ClaimDOC will terminate your account within thirty (30) days of its receipt of a death certificate certifying your death. With respect to an Authorized Individual-Representative, ClaimDOC will terminate all accounts associated with such Authorized IndividualRepresentative within thirty (30) days of its receipt of a death certificate certifying the death of such Authorized Individual-Representative unless a Dependent also has a living Authorized Individual-Representative associated with the account. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for maintaining your own copies of any PHR Data or Personal Information maintained within the Service or of any communications received through the Service. ClaimDOC assumes no liability for any information removed from the Service. ClaimDOC also has the right to maintain and/or destroy all data associated with your account in accordance with its then current document retention and destruction policies. Upon any termination of your access to the Service, you must cease all use of the Service.
You also have the right to terminate your ClaimDOC account. You may delete your ClaimDOC account at any time by accessing the My Account -> Preferences section of ClaimDOC.
Exclusion of Warranties
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEITHER CLAIMDOC NOR ANY OF CLAIMDOC’S LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKES ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND EACH OF THEM DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CONTENT IN THE SERVICE IS DEVELOPED FOR USE IN THE UNITED STATES, AND NEITHER CLAIMDOC NOR ANY OF CLAIMDOC’S LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION CONCERNING THE CONTENT WHEN USED IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY.
Limitations of Liability
NEITHER CLAIMDOC NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS OR
DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY CLAIMDOC AND WHETHER OR NOT CLAIMDOC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. NEITHER CLAIMDOC NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR MORE THAN $1,000. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
General Legal Terms
- For purposes of clarification, these Terms are for end users of the Service. From time-to-time, ClaimDOC may require licensees of components of the Service and other ClaimDOC offerings to enter into a separate agreement with ClaimDOC related to such components or offerings. If there is any conflict between such agreement and these Terms, the separate agreement will control with respect to the specific product or service.
- ClaimDOC licensors and Service Providers are third-party beneficiaries to these Terms. If ClaimDOC provides you with a translation of the English language version of this agreement, the English language version of this agreement will control if there is any conflict. Failure to enforce any provision will not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any provision is found unenforceable, it and any related provisions will be interpreted to best accomplish the unenforceable provision’s essential purpose. The other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- By phone number: 1-888-330-7295